Force Fortran - The Force Project

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Downloads

Just released version 2.0.9 and 3.0 beta 3!

FilenameSizeDescription
Force209GFortranSetup.exe10.6 MBForce 2.0.9 plus GNU Fortran (GFortran)
Force209G95Setup.exe3.55 MBForce 2.0.9 plus G95 Fortran (G95)
Force209G77Setup.exe2.03 MBForce 2.0.9 plus GNU Fortran 77 (G77)
Force3beta3Setup.exe2.19 MBForce 3.0 b3 plus GNU Fortran 77 (G77)

7 Comments:

• How do I use Force to link my .f files to compile the code in under windows?

Thxs!

Isabel

By Blogger Bel, At May 19, 2009 8:41 PM

• It's been a while since you asked the question and I expect you have found the answer elsewhere by now. However, for those who may read this in the future...

You need to add include statements after your main program:

For example:

program rivers
    implicit none
    ....
    end program

include 'sub.f'

By Blogger Jarrah, At June 30, 2009 4:48 AM

• I am completely new on programming in fortran, so my first questions is: ┬┐which are the differencies between the installers you submited here?.

Thanks, Javier

By Blogger Javier, At September 18, 2009 5:40 PM

• Thanks! This compiler is genial! ;)

By Blogger Juan, At November 25, 2009 9:40 PM

• THANKS!!!

By Blogger jvalle, At February 4, 2010 2:31 AM

• i have been using force 2.0 on windows xp at my Lab's PC. whenever I run the program the command prompt window would not close by itself after the program ends.

today i tried running force 3 on windows 7 on my notebook. the command prompt window would automatically close itself after the program ends. how do i make the command prompt windows to not closed automatically after the program ends?

By Blogger Wan Etiqa Takaful, At March 6, 2010 8:30 AM

• 8/4/2010. I am a user in the UK. I've just purchased a Sony Vaio S series which mounts 64 bit Windows 7 professional. Question - how do I load a version of Force which works with 64 bit Windows? I've tried downloading Force 3 beta 2 - and I get a Windows message to the effect that the program will not run with 64 bit Windows.

By Blogger pjbrowne, At April 7, 2010 8:40 PM